It’s happening….Christmas shopping. Now I don’t want to skip over Thanksgiving-especially since we have Toddler Thanksgiving coming up… but I really need to have it on my mind.
I loved living in a smaller town, but hated driving forever to get to anything. The joy of living in a small town is things don’t sell out immediately.In the Houston area if you see it you’d better snag it!
Stockings can easily be…well…lame and so this year let’s throw some pizzazz in with that lame. I live with a toddler and they can be demanding :).
My Top 10 Toddler Stocking Stuffers are…
1.Washcloths…yep…we use those bad boys after meals and in the tubby and they’re always getting worn. So now’s the time to splurge on the nice Pottery Barn ones…and yes they will be on sale the weekend after Thanksgiving. Make your list for that day of online shopping and buy these bad boys.
2. Coloring Books-Toddlers love to scribble so why not a nice rolled up coloring book.
3. Slippers-won’t those look so cute on their baby feet and you can squoosh them right in that stocking easily.
4. Playdough-we are definitely in a playdough phase. If you need something big for the bottom of the stocking you can grab a full sized can if not Target has limited edition small glow in the dark cans-super cool. Oh and the super soft cans that are purple and nice too.
5. Toothbrush-this is mainly because I always got one in my stocking every year but who doesn’t love a random new toothbrush-no one. Oh and Radius has the most amazing toddler brushes-Totz. Highly rated and easy to grip. The perfect size for toddler teeth!
6. Fun Pens and Pencils-I love school supplies-teacher-so does Row and my new fav company-International Arrivals has some awesome options for the holidays and everyday. Honestly I wouldn’t mind if I got some. Just check out the ninja erasers-high ya…
7. Bubbles-bubbles are no fail in the world of a toddler. I mean…bubbles…
8. Bath Toys-the dollar stores/dollar spots at Target always have fun bath crayons and this year Row will be getting some of those coloring changing bath fizzes-made by Crayola.
9. Stickers-I’m opting for the scratch and sniff ones. You can still find them online! Great for developing fine motor skills.
10. Experience Coupon-I really want Row to have the gift of experiences as opposed to tons of gifties. This will be the first year she’ll really understand that. We have picked something simple like going bowling. How fun!
I am always on the lookout for new and fun ideas for stocking….have any? Please share in the comments section.