Oh Disney-how I miss thee and thine snacks! People are always talking about food at Disney. In fact I myself am a certified Disney Foodie! Part of the fun of going to WDW is not only the rides, the shows, the hotels, the feeling but the food. People tend to focus on meals but don’t miss out on all the fun snacks.
I will start off by saying there are a ton of snack I still want to try and are on my WDW Bucket List. So far after 14 visits these are my…
TOP TEN FAVORITE WALT DISNEY WORLD SNACK
- Mickey Shaped Food-and for me it’s the Mickey Ice cream. My fav is the cookies and cream sandwich but people live for the ice cream bar. I always take home tons of the rice krispy treat and there’s even a Mickey shaped pretzel. I would definitely try all of them!
- Caramel Apples- you can find these in various locations throughout the parks. The best ones are at Dumbo’s Circus Tent in Magic Kingdom. They will also cut them into bite sized pieces if you ask and they are beautiful. You can see them being made at the Main Street Confectionery.
- Pastries from France-Hop on over to Epcot and grab my personal fav the palmier-or some people call them elephant ears.
- La Fou’s Brew-This one is a drink from Gaston’s Tavern in Magic Kingdom. It was on my bucket list this year and I have to admit I was pretty nervous about it-why? It’s an apple juice slushy with a passion fruit whipped marshmallow topping. Kind of weird right-AMAZING~ You can definitely share it. It’s a seasonal drink and they change it to a hot chocolate form in the winter.
- Cinnamon Almonds-Hop on over to a kiosk right as you entire the world showcase at Epcot-entering from the left side by Mexico and you’ll find a nut kiosk. They’re made fresh and are awesome.
- Cronut-You’ve probably heard of them-ya know-part doughnut part croissant all awesome. These treats are also at the World Showcase in Epcot but they’re in the Refreshment Stand as you enter the showcase from the right by Canada.
- The Plaza Ice Cream-pick from so many different flavors ina traditional setting and oh yes you can make a cookie ice cream sandwich to order.
- Popcorn-They used to make caramel popcorn at the Sleepy Hollow shop but they now make all caramel popcorn off site and bag it. We take several bags of the caramel stuff found in basically every shop and hotel with Donald Duck on the front home with us!
- Cheeseburger Egg Rolls-Sounds weird right? This was a bucket list try this year and I will have one as long as they make them. It literally tastes like a cheeseburger! You get two and they can be found at a kiosk in the Magic Kingdom over by Aladdin’s Carpets.
- Last But Not Least-Shaved Ice-In Epcot located at a small kiosk-notice a trend?-next to Japan they sell shaved ice in melon flavors. Get the green honeydew flavor-delicious!
What are some of your fav Disney Treats? I’d love to add them to my bucket list.