You’ve saved your pennies to take your family to the most magical place of all-Disney World! There are so many benefits to choosing a Disney resort to stay at while on your magical trip. I’m always surprised when I talk to friends who are considering taking their families to Disney World who ask what’s the big deal about staying on site. Let me tell you!
- Seamless Disney Trip-Staying at a Disney resort allows you to have a seamless Disney trip. What does that mean? The service of Disney is in every detail-this includes their hotels. The hotels are painstakingly themed and make you feel like you’re in the Polynesian Islands, the Caribbean, or in the middle of a Disney movie-like at Art of Animation. The moment you walk on property you are greeted with “Welcome Home”. They mean it! All the magic that happens at Disney parks happens at your hotel too.
- The Magical Express-No CAR….That’s right you really don’t need a car when traveling to Disney World. The Magical Express is available to take you straight from the Orlando International Airport directly to your hotel. This is included when staying on property. Simply follow the signs in the airport down to the bottom level, scan in at the kiosk and wait less than 15 minutes to ride on a super cushy bus complete with a magical Disney welcome movie to watch while you’re driven right to your hotel. No need to worry about traffic, maps and all those Florida tolls. Let Disney handle it. Oh and they’ll take you back to the airport when it’s time to fly home.
- Luggage Service-As part of the Magical Express package you’ll receive luggage tags for your groups luggage. Attach these tags to your checked baggage and check it at the baggage check when you fly out. Once you land in Florida there is no need for you to pick up your bags at baggage claim-why??? Oh Disney does it. That’s right Disney picks up your bags and delivers them to your room-or in your room within two hours of arrival. So in other words once you check into your hotel go to the parks. Your luggage will be there when you get back! Time to fly home? Disney will hold your carry ons for you. You can also check your bags in the morning in the lobby-they get sent right to the airport. How about that!!! Go to the park your last day!
- Dining Plan-The Disney dining plan is only available to guest who stay on property. You can pick a meal plan that fits your needs. One with or without table service restaurants. The dining plan saves you money and allows you to get what you want rather than penny pinching. If you choose to have table service as part of your plan then character dining is included! Want that 50 dollar steak and a dessert-it’s included. You can eat better and pay less! You will also receive a refillable mug at your resort which you can use at your resorts quick service dining throughout your trip.
- Magic Bands-Magic what? Those pretty little bracelets are magic I tell you! They are shipped out about thirty days before your trip and are customizable. These bad boys hold everything. You room key, reservations, special ticket events, magic express pass and can even store a credit card for shopping while on vacation (to be used with a customized pin). These bands have made it so I can literally walk into the park with my phne and the band and that’s it. These are included in your price when staying at a Disney resort.
I honestly could say so many other amazing things about staying on property at Disney-like purchases made inside the parks are shipped to your resort for free! See no carrying or losing anything. Or transportation to and from parks is included-no parking! It has been so worth it for my family. Each resort has a fun feel-we have tried a ton! They have resorts to fit every budget too. My cousin and I laugh because nothing is like a Disney trip and anytime we go anywhere else we think-where’s my magic band and transportation! What’s your favorite things about staying on property?
Leave a Reply