You’ve booked your trip and now you’re down to the wire and it’s time to pack those Disney bags! Vacationing at WDW can be a bit overwhelming but packing doesn’t have to be. I have been to WDW 14 times-15 soon and I have learned a couple of things…just a couple. Want to know what I pack for WDW?
- Gallon Ziploc Bags-these are my best friend. I use them to carry and extra set of clothes for the littles-and to use for accidents….and we have always had at least one accident. They’re great because they’re clear and easy for security to check. Great for keeping small cameras and phones dry for those rain storms and water rides too.
- Camel Back Backpack-we fill ours with ice only every time we leave our hotel. It melts and our water is always cold. Oh and it’s free!
- Stroller Fan-this is a must for any kiddo in a stroller. They sell them in the parks but they’re expensive. Buy one beforehand…oh I also bring a set of batteries and a small screwdriver to change the batteries if needed. They do not have screwdrivers available at the front desk-I have asked.
- Caribiner-Click these-the large ones on your stroller or backpack and you can easily attach your hotels refillable mug. Why you ask…because after a long day no one wants to go back to their hotel room, grab their cups and walk to the quick serve area.
- Ponchos-seriously you have to have one if you’re going to Florida it rains so much. You can grab these at the dollar store but they’re flimsy. I would honestly invest in one at WDW. They’re thicker and nicer. We hang ours up at night to dry and packed every day. I take these home and bring them back with use every year-yes they’re that high quality.
- Multi USB Charger-you’ll need to charge all those devices and there really aren’t many plugs in your room-and the ones that are there are not conveniently located.
- Stroller Tag-Strollers get moved after you park them by Cast Members and they often will not be exactly where you left them. Also so many people have the same stroller. I had a stroller tag-made out of fabric for our stroller and attached. We can always find our stroller quickly.
- Advil-you’re going to get WDW feet-You will walk 12 miles at Epcot. Bring a bottle. You will need it.
- Floaties-Have a non swimmer? Bring your own floaties. They do have flotation vests available but they just don’t fit right.
- Additional Sim Card-Clear your phone and your camera before leaving. Bring an extra in case you run out of memory. We take tons of pictures at WDW. I adore Memory Maker because it means I’m in some of the pictures, I don’t have to carry a big camera, and ride photos and videos are included. I love having my phone to take candids too.
Mostly have an amazing time and be prepared. Your wallet will thank you! You can also ship item to your resort two weeks before your arrival and they will hold them for you. Simply as for them when you check in. This is great for things like diapers, wipes and baby food. Oh also water. Diapers or only available in several places and they are extremely expensive.You can order through amazon and diapers.com.
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience.
Leave a Reply